GeoRoadbook allow you to create your geocaching roadbook from a GPX (GSAK, Pocket Queries...). You can customize it with several options, and then edit the content in your browser. Export is available in HTML, PDF or Zip.
Your roadbook is secret and private, but you can share the URL for team working.
- My language isn't in the list, how to get it?
- You can translate this file and make a pull request on github or send it by email. I'll add it quickly then.
- Why does my roadbook no longer exist?
- All roadbooks are kept 1 month after the last modification date. You can know the date with a hover on the "Save" button, and if you save it, it'll be kept again.
- Is my roabook public and published on internet?
- No, your roadbook is absolutely private and it doesn't appear on search engines. Only you know the link, and you should keep it private if you prepare an event.
Your roadbook can't be found with tests on the URL, there are 1616 possibilities.
- Why doesn't my GPX file work?
- Only GPX files with the version 1.0.1 are managed, if you don't know the version, check your preferences.
GPX with tracks are not supported. If your file always doesn't work, it's may be corrupted.
- Why I can't see spoilers in the roadbook?
- Unfortunately, the links to spoilers aren't included in the gpx file, maybe one day Groundspeak will fix this, who knows?
If you want spoilers in the roadbook, you should insert them manually with the image button or use my web app Spoilers4gpx.
- Why is pagination missing in the table of contents?
- WebKit, the visual rendering engine used, doesn't implement this feature yet. You should make the pagination manually according to a first exportation in PDF.
You can also use the Print Preview in Chrome with the roadbook in HTML view.
- Why does my roadbook look good in the editor and not in the PDF?
- The PDF rendering is great but some HTML/CSS features aren't implemented yet.
- I have a problem with GeoRoadbook, what can I do ?
- If you find bugs, please open a bug issue on github, or contact me.
Powered by the Geocaching API. Made possible through the support of Geocaching Premium Memberships,
the API program gives third-party developers the opportunity to work with Geocaching HQ on a full suite
of integrated products and services for the community. API developer applications are designed to work
with the core services of geocaching.com and provide additional features to the geocaching community.
Geocaching Cache Type Icons © Groundspeak, Inc. DBA Geocaching HQ. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.
Georoadbook collect some informations about the connected user in order to keep him/her connected to this application with a session cookie.
Georoadbook collect your Pocket Queries if you are connected and premium member.
Georoadbook doesn't share any of your personal data to a third party.
Your created roadbooks are deleted after 30 days without any modifications, you can to exercise your data rights by sending the URL of the roadbook to delete by email (see below).
You can contact me for any questions, bugs, or suggestions by email:
surfooo at gmail dot com (French or English only)